BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 7, 2011

Education of girls in India

1) Why are some girls excluded from getting an education?


Many girls are excluded from getting education because many people think of them as a the person to work and help out around the house.

2) How does education foster independence in people?

Education teaches people how to get independence and use for your own good. Schools help tell you about what independence is and has to offer. Learning about independence teaches people how to take care of yourself and be able to live independently.

3) Will it be important for you to be independent some day?

Yes. I think it will be important for me to be independent some day. The reason is because I want to be able to take care of myself. At this moment my parents are taking care of me but I want to be able to take care of myself so that I could live an independent life.

0 comments: